With the ‘Year of the Rooster’ now in full swing, here are our top 5 reasons to join us for a cycling adventure in China this year…
- The perfect place for some peaceful pedalling.Forget Trump, Brexit negotiations and Oscar-hype, time to disconnect from the West and cast your mind to grazing water buffalo and tranquil rice paddies…
- A glimpse at an ancient way of life. Our holiday takes you off the popular tourist trail and heads deep into the heart of rural China. Expect charming villages, a rnage of fascinating local accomodation and plenty of opportunity to meet friendly locals.
- Because the landscapes really are otherworldly…and as impressive as the photographs lead you to believe. Both the emerald Li River and characteristic limestone peaks provide spectacular scenery that will continue to amaze.
- Weird, wonderful and yummy food will fuel your ride! A banquet of local dishes promises to expand your food palate and offer a treat for the taste buds. Make sure you sample some of the fresh, local dishes, or why not try noodle soup for breakfast?
- A chance to try something a little bit different.Many of our holidays offer this experience, but China has some exciting activities we think you’re going to love! From floating down the river on a bespoke bamboo raft to bathing in a natural hot spring, this destination won’t disappoint.
Looking for something a little bit different?
For more Asian adventures packed full of extraordinary landscapes and fascinating local culture, take a look at our holiday range exploring South East Asia.