Want to discover France from two wheels but not so keen on the pro peloton pace and steep iconic climbs? Leisure cyclists needn’t be afraid! With several gentle-paced tours dotted around this country, we’ve got the low-down on our favourite riding regions…
1. The Atlantic Coast Swop the overcrowded beaches of the Med for wild, rugged coastlines in west France.
2. Brittany Home to impressive medieval sights, cyclists will enjoy the 2016 Grand Depart destination, Mont St Michel, an 8th Century wonder that promises to wow!
3. Burgundy We have 8 trips to discover here for a quintessential French experience. Take your pick of the vintage vineyards, classic countryside and ancient villages…
4. Dordogne Explore the stunning Vézère Valley, renowned for its cave art and striking rock formations.
5. Loire Welcome to chateaux land, in all its glory! Discover the magical homes of France’s former Kings, Queens and nobles during our tours of the beautiful Loire Valley.
6. Provence Lavender, vineyards and the Camargue wildlife combine for a real cycling treat in the South of France.
We’ve got so many options across this country, there’s something for everyone to enjoy! Call or email our leisure team for more information.