We are happy to announce the winner of our December Guides Competition: Congrats, Giuseppe!
As an ex-pro rider this chap certainly knows a thing or two about the world of road cycling and can be spotted on lots of our Italian road cycling holidays! We caught up with our resident race-cat to find out how Skedaddle gives him the opportunity to combine his two passions in life…
Full name: Giuseppe De Maria
- What do you like most about Saddle Skedaddle?
Skedaddle is the opportunity to enjoy my passions: ride a bike and travel in beautiful landscapes.
- Give your best piece pre-trip of advice for customers
Choose the suitable tour grade for your own athletic ability.
- Which trip are you most excited about in our holiday range?
Tuscany Tourer and Taste of Tuscany: amazing hills, superb food and wine, dreamy views. Furthermore, the south of Italy is magic!
- What would your chosen superpower be?
Be able to do 6,5 watt/kg for 1 hour climb, like Froome… it really is a superpower! 😉
- What’s your favourite power snack and why?
Ice cream, of course!!! When I’m riding hard, there is always a moment when I eat sugar.
We definitely agree with Giuseppe, cycling and travelling is the best way to live!