The world's leading independent cycling holiday specialist...
For over 25 years we have had one simple mission: to inspire as many of you as possible to travel by bike. We believe there's no better way to really experience a place, its people and its culture. More than ever before, we know that to travel is a privilege and we can't wait to bring you more adventures on the bike again in 2021. Before then, you can read our dedicated COVID-19 page, which includes information about how we have adapted our cycle tours.
What's your pedallin' passion?
Best for: Cyclists eager to ride the world’s most spectacular roads
- Lightweight racing-style road bikes
- Based entirely on sealed/asphalt roads
- Challenging days focussing on the ride experience
- Itineraries featuring classic mountain climbs from the world of professional cycling
Best for: Travellers seeking the opportunity to see all a destination has to offer, at their own pace
- Hybrid-style bikes and electric bikes
- Based on a range of varied terrain, from traffic-free cycle paths to forest tracks
- The riding offers achievable challenges at a relaxed pace
- Leisurely routes with a variety of grades to suit your cycling experience
- Time off the bikes to explore the local culture is an essential ingredient
Best for: Bikers who enjoy exploring epic wilderness on a variety of off-road terrain
- Hardtail or full suspension bikes with knobbly tyres
- Based mainly on natural, off-road routes
- Holidays maximise riding opportunities and provide various levels of challenge
- Technical terrain (including singletrack) is a regular feature on these tours
Best for: Globetrotters looking to ride the route less travelled
- Hybrid-style or mountain bikes with semi-slick or knobbly tyres
- Based on a wide range of surfaces, from tarmac roads to well surfaced forest tracks and rough gravel
- The riding takes you off the beaten track, but is an achievable challenge
- Experiencing local culture, people and traditions is an integral part of the tour
Best for: Rides that keep the whole family smiling
- Hybrid-style bikes with plenty of options to suit smaller riders, including bikes, trailers and tagalongs (electric bikes are also available for adults needing to keep up)
- Set your own pace on a range of routes, from gentle riding on traffic-free cycle paths to achievable challenges for more experienced families
- Plenty of extra off the bike activities for the whole family to enjoy en route
- Children’s discounts available on all tours
Best for: Groups of cyclists looking for a unique experience
- Tell us what you want and our experts will help make it happen
- We can organise tours for groups as small as 2, and as large as 30
- A great way for charities, cycling clubs or groups of friends to do something amazing together
- You can make existing tours private, create a brand new tour or even charter a boat
News, Reviews & Stories
Meet our local partners in Prosecco
Discover the story behind our new Italian holidays and meet Giovanni, your expert on the local Prosecco region...
Cycle the Camino
Regular Camino guide Dan Hirst shares his favourite food and wine recommendations, as well as the story behind the route.
Reasons to ride your bike in Wales
Discover the seven reasons to have your next cycling holiday in Wales and what makes it the perfect road destination...