The world's leading independent cycling holiday specialist...
For over 25 years we have had one simple mission: to inspire as many of you as possible to travel by bike. We believe there's no better way to really experience a place, its people and its culture.
Read our dedicated COVID-19 page, which includes information about how we have adapted our cycle tours.
What's your pedallin' passion?
Best for: Cyclists eager to ride the world’s most spectacular roads
- Lightweight racing-style road bikes
- Based entirely on sealed/asphalt roads
- Challenging days focussing on the ride experience
- Itineraries featuring classic mountain climbs from the world of professional cycling
Best for: Travellers seeking the opportunity to see all a destination has to offer, at their own pace
- Hybrid-style bikes and electric bikes
- Based on a range of varied terrain, from traffic-free cycle paths to forest tracks
- The riding offers achievable challenges at a relaxed pace
- Leisurely routes with a variety of grades to suit your cycling experience
- Time off the bikes to explore the local culture is an essential ingredient
Best for: Bikers who enjoy exploring epic wilderness on a variety of off-road terrain
- Hardtail or full suspension bikes with knobbly tyres
- Based mainly on natural, off-road routes
- Holidays maximise riding opportunities and provide various levels of challenge
- Technical terrain (including singletrack) is a regular feature on these tours
Best for: Globetrotters looking to ride the route less travelled
- Hybrid-style or mountain bikes with semi-slick or knobbly tyres
- Based on a wide range of surfaces, from tarmac roads to well surfaced forest tracks and rough gravel
- The riding takes you off the beaten track, but is an achievable challenge
- Experiencing local culture, people and traditions is an integral part of the tour
Best for: Rides that keep the whole family smiling
- Hybrid-style bikes with plenty of options to suit smaller riders, including bikes, trailers and tagalongs (electric bikes are also available for adults needing to keep up)
- Set your own pace on a range of routes, from gentle riding on traffic-free cycle paths to achievable challenges for more experienced families
- Plenty of extra off the bike activities for the whole family to enjoy en route
- Children’s discounts available on all tours
Best for: Groups of cyclists looking for a unique experience
- Tell us what you want and our experts will help make it happen
- We can organise tours for groups as small as 2, and as large as 30
- A great way for charities, cycling clubs or groups of friends to do something amazing together
- You can make existing tours private, create a brand new tour or even charter a boat
News, Reviews & Stories
Our 26 favourite days in the saddle
What is the best day you can experience? Well, our expert team has some ideas...
A day in the life on a cycling holiday
Eat, ride, relax, repeat! We take a trip inside the mind of a cyclist as they navigate their day on tour...
Cycling in Spain
We’re proud to call it our casa! Here's 8 things you’ll only understand if you’ve been cycling in Spain…