- Click the Download button above.
- If a window pops up to say the file might be harmful, click Download anyway.
- Once the file downloads and opens up the Downloads folder, click on the name of the file (skedaddle-app.apk).
- A new window might open to say your phone browser (e.g. Google Chrome) is not allowed to install apps from unknown sources. Click on the settings link from this window and toggle on the setting “Allow from this source” then press the back button at the top of the screen.
- You will now be asked if you want to install the Skedaddle application. Click Install.
- The Skedaddle app is now available to use as normal.
- Finally, go back to your phone settings and toggle the “Allow from this source” setting back off for your browser. You can find this easily by searching “Unknown” in the settings search box.
Any questions? Find out more about our App here or get in touch with our friendly team, they will be happy to help.