HF Holidays have been creating outdoor holidays since 1913 and are experts in walking and activity holidays. Their walking products are designed by walkers, for walkers and offer a breath-taking range of outdoor experiences worldwide.
In 2015 we began working in partnership with HF Holidays and are proud to be officially endorsed as their cycling holiday provider. Here's a little more information about our partners:
The walking and activity holiday experts
- Guided or self-guided, mountain peaks or countryside rambles - they have every type of walk covered
- The biggest choice of destinations in the UK, Europe and around the world
- Most holidays offer a choice of 2 or 3 walks each day, providing great flexibility and choice
- Holidays are led by 800 experienced volunteer leaders; to guide the group and help guests discover more about the area
- Their walking holidays are supported by our range of activity holidays, including cycling (hosted by us, ofcourse), music, dancing and sightseeing tours too
Proud to be a co-operative
- Over 100 years experience in delivering memorable holidays
- Owned by 38,000 members, with no large stakeholders
- All profits are re-invested in making our holidays even better
Comfortable places to stay
- HF Holidays own 18 UK country houses; all located in stunning scenic locations
- Overseas they work with 3 and 4 star partner hotels. These vary in style but all offer the friendly welcome, good food and attentive service that our guests expect
- All inclusive! Accommodation, meals, leaders and walks or activities, the only thing you need to pay for is drinks at the bar! (holidays in Europe are half board, enabling guests to buy a picnic or eat locally!)
- Prices aren't increased during school holidays
- The best prices are always available to early bookers – their price promise guarantees that they’ll always get the best deal!
Friendly group holidays
- Holidays which are renowned for their welcoming atmosphere and friendly groups
- Single guests and visitors from overseas are more than welcome!