For 25 years we've had one simple mission - to inspire as many of you as possible to travel by bike in the most responsible way possible. Don’t miss your chance to join us in 2022 with our UK holiday giveaway!
Responsible travel has always been something we care passionately about. Behaving with awareness, kindness, and respect in everything we do comes as second nature to us. That’s why we design our holidays with a local perspective in mind. This not only provides you with the most authentic experience but also benefits the local communities we explore.
We truly believe that working with the local communities to help create and support our holidays is one of the most responsible ways to travel. And we want to encourage more of you to explore this way, too! Keep reading to find out how you can enjoy your own authentic holiday with our amazing prize...
By entering our giveaway one lucky person has the chance to win:
A cycling holiday in the UK for two! This includes accommodation and bike hire for both of you. Choose from our C2C - Coast to Coast, Hadrian's Cycleway and Coast and Castles four-day holidays (alternatively, you can claim a Skedaddle voucher worth £760).
A cycling backpack from kit experts Deuter - what better way to get you ready for your ride?
The giveaway closes on 13/12/2021. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter the prize draw, you need to sign up with your name and email address here.
2. Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. The winner will be awarded both prizes, a Saddle Skedaddle cycling holiday in the UK for two and a gift from Deuter. The winner will be contacted via email. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on or before 17/12/2021.
4. The giveaway is open to all locations. However, the prize from Deuter is for delivery to the UK addresses only. If the winner lives outside the UK, they can claim the holiday prize and the prize from Deuter will be given away separately to another winner.
5. By entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
6. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Saddle Skedaddle's reasonable request, i.e. being announced as winners on social media, newsletter, blog, etc.
7. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 13/12/2021. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
8. The winners will be notified by email on or before 17/12/2021 and must provide the necessary contact details to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to us within 7 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Saddle Skedaddle will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. We will also contact all entries announcing that the prizes have been claimed and the competition is now closed.
9. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
10. The winner will have a choice from our C2C - Coast to Coast, Hadrian's Cycleway and Coast and Castles self-guided 4-day holidays. The prize needs to be used when booking a holiday between now and the end of 2022, though the holiday need not necessarily take place between these dates. We will provide all the information needed to redeem the prize from us via email. The winner will also have a choice of getting credit towards any other holiday in our range for the value of £760 instead.
11. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
12. The Deuter backpack prize should be selected from Deuter's biking range, see here. The selected item will be sent by post to the winner.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash. Saddle Skedaddle retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available for reasons out of our control.
15. The Saddle Skedaddle reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
16. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.