We’ve got some very exciting news to share! We have just announced our brand new holidays to our range, enabling Skedaddlers to explore even more of the globe at the speed of the bike in 2020. 2020 also marks an extra special birthday for Skedaddle - a whopping 25 years of bringing the world cycling holidays - so, we are celebrating big time! To share our excitement, we are giving away loads of prizes from us and our partners. See what’s up for grabs below...
See the full list of new holidays available in 2020 here!
What’s the prizes?
Saddle Skedaddle: A cycling holiday voucher worth £1,000.
Deuter: Cycling backpack (RRP £185) and a bike accessory of your choice.
Endura: A professional cycling helmet (RRP £149).
Sustrans: Ortlieb bike panniers (RRP £100).
Bikmo: 12 months free cycle insurance cover.
HF Holidays: £250 holiday vouchers, including a bundle of goodies.
DFDS: Ferry crossing for 4 people, including 4 bed cabin and car (or 4 bikes).
Terms and Conditions:
1. To enter the prize draw, you need to sign up with your name and email address here.
2. Our prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. 7 prizes will be distributed between 7 winners chosen at random. The winners will be contacted via email. Winners will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on or before 10 December 2019.
4. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The winners may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Saddle Skedaddle's reasonable request, i.e. being announced as winners on social media, Skedaddle blog, etc.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 30 November 2019. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. The winners will be notified by email on or before 10 December 2019 and must provide the necessary contact details to claim the prize. If a winner does not respond to us within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Saddle Skedaddle will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. We will also contact all entries announcing that the prizes have been claimed and the competition is now closed.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. The prizes will be sent to the winner by Saddle Skedaddle or our partners by post. If the prize is digital (cycle insurance, vouchers, etc.), we will provide you all the information needed to redeem your prize from us or our partners via email.
10. The Saddle Skedaddle holiday voucher needs to be used when booking a holiday between now and 31 December 2020, though the holiday need not necessarily take place between these dates. Voucher can be used towards any Saddle Skedaddle holiday.
11. The Deuter backpack prize should be selected from Deuter's biking range, see here. The winner of this prize will also be able to select one bike accessory of their choice from the following page.
12. The Endura cycling helmet prize will be a choice between a mountain biking MT500 helmet or Pro SL helmet for road cyclists.
13. Bikmo's 12 month free bike insurance prize policy includes a maximum insured value of £3000 and their PLUS policy.
14. Sustran's prize includes two Sustran's branded Ortleib panniers, in a colour of your choice, based on their range.
15. HF Holiday's prize voucher is worth £250 and can only be used towards the cost of a HF Holidays' break, to be redeemed booking directly through their reservations team. Voucher valid until 16 September, 2020.
16. DFDS ferry crossing prize is one transportation return crossing for up to 4 people travelling in 4 bed seaview cabin with one standard CAR (1,85m x 5m) or 4 bikes. This is subject to availability for travel until 31/09/2020.
17. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash. Saddle Skedaddle retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available for reasons out of our control.
19. The Saddle Skedaddle reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
20. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com